The control and management of cash are the critical elements in any business environment. Cash Management, however, involves a number of transactions such as Sales, Receipts, Purchases, and Payments along with the recording of summary data in the General Ledger and the associated reconciliation with Bank Accounts. Unless each of these elements are addressed completely, then the effective management of the organisation's cash resource will never be achieved.
With the release of CASH MANAGEMENT, Computer MAGIC now provides the optimum management tool for Business Managers. This extremely complete package incorporates Creditors, Debtors, General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation facility, all in a simple to operate, menu-driven system.
For clubs, the system is unique in its ability to access the data in both the accounting form and the form required for completion of Form 24.
Some of the features of the CASH MANAGEMENT system include:
Ledger and System Details
- storage of all relevant details relating to Debtors, Creditors, General Ledger accounts and Bank accounts.
- allows up to 13 accounting periods with the facility to continue posting to the current month even though posting to the previous period has not been completed.
- can customise the layout of cheques and remittance advices produced on the system as well as Debtor statements.
- details of all transactions for the financial year are retained allowing unlimited access to past period data in detailed form.
- the facility to store budgets and past year balances gives a number of options in comparative reports.
- integrates with Stock Control for stock purchases.
- handles all journal entries relative to Sales, Receipts, Purchases, Payments and General Ledger.
- cheques can be produced automatically on the system or prepared manually with the cheque details recorded.
- Bank statement input for complete Bank Reconciliation on multiple Bank Accounts.
- window selection routine for look-up of Account Number or Name.
- Creditors Reports - including Purchase Journal, Payments Journal, Cheque Listing, Purchases by Creditor Report, Unpaid Invoices Report and a Creditors Trial Balance which can be generated for any period.
- Debtors Reports - including Sales Journal, Debtors Trial Balance, Statements, Daily Sales Report.
- Cash Flow - including reports for each account and each accounting period for Receipts Only, Payments Only or Cash Movement
- Bank Reconciliation Report listing unpresented deposits and cheques
- General Ledger - Trading Statements, Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet
- A user-defined Report Writer allowing customising of Management Reports specific to each client's requirements.