The Function Management system from Computer MAGIC is the ideal tool for clubs to efficiently and professionally manage their Function bookings.
The days of your club being dependent on "the Function book" are over. No longer does your club need to be exposed to the risk of "the book" being lost; the lack of access by other staff when handling inquiries; inadequate reporting to other departments of details of events and changes to original bookings; misunderstandings with the client over arrangements and financial details.
Some of the features of the FUNCTION MANAGEMENT system include:
- facility for each club to customise the questions that are to be completed for different types of Functions, e.g. weddings vs seminars.
- graphical representations of each of the Function Venues in the club can be set up, with the option to set up sub-venues where a room can be used in various combinations.
- Standard Layouts can be set up for the different venues. These layouts can be retrieved when booking a Function and customised to the client's requirements. The modified layouts can then be saved as standards.
- Responsibility Lists can be customised for the club so that each department or Person is advised of all matters pertinent to their department and any subsequent changes to those arrangements
- Equipment Lists can be set up and the items booked with the Function
- Both A la Carte and Set Menus are catered for in the system
- the simple input of a Function is designed to be completed with the client with the customised questions and associated selection windows making the system very interactive
- Functions can be made multi-day or duplicated a number of times in the future, e.g. Rotary meeting the 1st Monday of each month.
- Deposits can be taken with the initial Function booking and subsequent payments recorded with associated receipt details.
- a remote module accessible by other staff in the club allows them to answer inquiries about venue availability and available dates and the option to "pencil in a function" for later confirmation by the Functions Manager
- Facility for recording and listing Dining Room bookings
- Function booking details can be printed as they are added or at a later time with the printout optionally including the Floor Plan layout and Menu.
- Amounts Outstanding reports
- Day Sheet summaries by specified date range
- Day Sheet detail reports by Responsibility (Department or Person)
- Client Invoicing, with the layout customised to the clubs requirements
- Non-Member booking reports for approval by the club's Board of Directors