The Poker Machines Analysis system from Computer MAGIC is designed to provide the utmost in reporting flexibility from the once only entry of data. The system has been developed to cater for the statutory requirements of NSW and ACT based clubs, and with extensive testing in over 100 clubs it has proven to be both highly reliable and an excellent management tool.
It has always been the policy of Computer MAGIC to cooperate with other organisations in providing you with the best Poker Machine Analysis system available. This cooperation has resulted in strong associations with companies supplying Poker Machine Promotions systems, Tracking systems, Scales, Counters, Portable Handheld devices, etc. This means that by using the Computer MAGIC system you are not restricted in incorporating other supplier’s equipment into your club.
Some of the features of the Poker Machine Analysis system are:
Poker Machine Details
- Storage of all machine details, e.g. machine number, description, serial number, denomination, machine type, manufacturer, location, carding, hopper tare, installation date, etc.
- Caters for Standard Progressive and Cashcade Links as well as Hyperlink.
- Provides the facility to report on the performance of machines in multiple locations, e.g. Main Club, Sports Club, etc.
- Retains all transactions on the system for checking and auditing for up to 12 months.
- Holds details of Links, the machines on the Link, and up to 5 jackpots per Link, each with its own hidden increments.
- Full facilities to remove, replace, install machines as well as add and delete machines from a Link.
- Procedure for re-numbering the machines in the club with all history details transferred automatically to the new number.
- Handles Multi-Terminal machines.
- Full Password control to enable only authorised personnel to access that part of the system as determined for them by the System Supervisor.
- Simple amounts entry processing for Clearances, Jackpots (Link & Metered), Cancel Credits, Refills, Short Pays, Bonuses, Dispersed Link Prizes, and Closing Hopper.
- Complete data entry edit facilities for error detection and correction with full audit trails produced.
- Simple meter data entry with Cash Flow analysis displayed on the screen to enable early detection of data entry errors.
- Allows for the recording of alternate meters either at the same time as the normal meter reading or as a separate function.
- Direct interface to scales and counters that produce an ASCII file, e.g. VFJ, Autocount, etc.
- Direct interface to meter recording systems, e.g. Computa Game, Turbo Bonus, Dacom, DMA, etc.
- Module to record Payouts in Change Box for direct entry to system.
- Amounts Reconciliation reports to reconcile data entry of income and payout figures with the registers of the club and to balance with banking.
- Full selection of History reports providing Monthly, Yearly and Whole of Life details.
- Cash Flow reporting for the Week, Month, or Year as well as Exception Reporting to highlight only those machines with variations outside specified parameters.
- Full Net Return Analysis reporting for specified date ranges.
- Link reporting to identify the current values stored for the Links and the Jackpots processed for each Link.
- Ranking reports with optional graphics to rank machines by Turnover, Value and Net Return.
- Comprehensive Management reporting with Summary Data Graphs and various Statistics reports.
- Quarterly Duty Statement preparation will all necessary documentation prepared by the system.
- Schedule H, Schedule C and Schedule F reports for ACT based clubs.
- Summarised Management reports for top management and for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Facility to export historical data for each machine for inclusion in Spreadsheets, etc.