The Computer MAGIC Membership system provides clubs with all the facilities necessary to efficiently access and manage their membership records. The system also contains a number of features that allows the club’s management to introduce a variety of marketing programs, aimed at increasing the member’s patronage of the club.
Some of the features of the Membership system are:
- Storage of all information pertinent to a member with easy access by Number or Name
- Caters for 50 Grades and 50 additional Sub-Grades
- Allows for Part-Year, Yearly or Multi-Year membership
- Common Address facility whereby the option exists to send only one mailing per household
- Up to 255 Special Interest codes that can be used for enquiry and reporting purposes
- Up to 9 User Defined fields to allow club’s to customise their own membership database
- Facility to record member’s Spouse and Children details for specialised mail-outs and invitations
- Photo-ID facility for membership cards
- Integrated Word Processor for easy generation of standard letters and mail/merging with member data
- Email facility whereby mail campaigns can be sent directly to members via the Internet
- Easy to use Report Generator that allows you to design your own reports
- Cheque Cashing facility that controls the limits and follow-up of members that cash cheques at the club
- Full retention of deleted members for easy recall in the event that they rejoin at a later date
- Membership Remote facility that allows multiple terminals to enquire, renew subscriptions and print member cards
- Full Password protection at various levels so that the level of access can be controlled and logged for each Operator
- Interface to Computa Game, Turbo 2000, Dacom, Sentinel, Fox, Bonus Points Club
- Complete reporting on the breakup of subscriptions by Grade, Sub-Grade, Nominations and GST
- Facility to design the Subscription Notice layout to suit your choice of stationery
- Statistical reporting to provide a complete analysis of the location, age, interests and grades of the club’s membership.
The Computer MAGIC Membership system is made up of a number of modules.
MEMBERSHIP MAIN This is the main module of the system and would normally be installed in the Office. It has all the member and system maintenance routines, system reporting and supervisor functions.
MEMBERSHIP REMOTE This module is normally located at Reception and is used mainly for member enquiry, adding members, printing member cards and membership renewals.
MEMBERSHIP LOOKUP This is also a module that is installed at Reception and is used exclusively for member enquiry.
MEMBERSHIP CHEQUE CASHING This module has been designed to monitor and control the cashing of cheques for members.
MEMBERSHIP PHOTO This routine is used to capture and edit the member’s photo for inclusion on their membership card.
MEMBERSHIP DRAW & RAFFLE This module is a combined Members Draw/Raffle Draw facility with direct links to the members’ data.