The Stock Control system from Computer MAGIC is designed specifically for the Club environment. It offers a number of features that allows the club to have a high degree of Stock Control along with accurate Stock Valuation.
The Stock Control system integrates with the Computer MAGIC Cash Management and General Ledger system allowing the once only handling of Supplier invoices that contain Stock Purchases.
One of the unique aspects of the system is the three tier structure used to handle the Purchase, Issue, Sale and Stocktake of the various stock items handled by the club.
The three levels are:
- Stocking Units - (the physical items you Purchase)
- PLU Items - (the Price Look Ups on your Tills)
- Base Products - (the conversion units between Stocking Units and PLU's)
Using the above three levels the system can handle the various combinations of bottle sizes sold in the club without having to change PLU ratios as bottle sizes and new products are added.
Some of the features of the STOCK CONTROL system include:
File and System Details
- the system provides for 48 Locations which can be designated as Point-of-Sale (POS) or non-POS
- there are 10 Product Groups each with up to 10 Sub-Groups
- three forms of Costing are maintained by the system - Average, Last and Standard
- Minimum Stock levels and Economic Order Quantities can be set for each Stock item
- various types of Tills can be linked to the system with combinations of Standard and PC Based Tills available
- up to 10 Price Levels can be set per PLU for different Locations, Happy Hour, etc.
- PLU's can be allocated to up to 10 Sales Groups for selective Gross Profit analysis and reporting
- all Purchases of Stock are handled as the invoice is processed in Cash Management meaning the one time handling of Stock invoices
- Issues and Stocktakes are entered as Stocking Units with all conversions to Base Products handled automatically by the system
- Sales can be entered manually or downloaded directly from Tills
- Sales reports & Gross Profit reports available by Date & Location
- Issues Valuation reports available by Location
- Stocktake Valuation and Discrepancy reporting by Location
- Stock by Location reports by Period
- comprehensive screen based reporting providing access to stock items and all transactions by Period and Location